Our Office Uses
- State-of-the-art FDA registered (Class II medical devices) open and closed system colon hydrotherapy equipment (Hydro-San Plus Clinical and LIBBE, respectively)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) approved disinfectants for cleaning and disinfecting
- Disposable speculums and tubing for each colon hydrotherapy client (these items are never reused)
- Universal precautions to protect our clients and therapists from unnecessary exposure to harmful substances
- Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)guidelines
Our Colon Hydrotherapists Are
- Certified by the International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT), Global Professional Association for Colon Therapy (GPACT), and American Institute of Natural Health.
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Trained to operate both open and closed colon hydrotherapy equipment
- Knowledgeable, courteous and patient professionals who want to educate clients so they can understand and participate in their own health care
Schedule your session today!
Download Our FREE ebook!
Colon Hydrotherapy – Synergy & Wellness
With this in mind, have you ever wondered how your body processes and rids itself of these artificial and potentially toxic materials? Over time and without proper elimination, a high percentage of these toxins can end up hardening on the walls of your colon. So, how in the world do you get these unwanted toxins out of your body?
At Mind Body and Flow, we recognize that a toxic bowel is a contributing factor in many health problems. Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colonics or colonic irrigation, is a gentle, effective and valuable procedure that may assist in alleviating a wide variety of colon and digestive issues.
Autointoxication is the body’s state of self-poisoning due to a buildup of toxic waste in the large intestine. Colon hydrotherapy helps increase the peristaltic (digestive) flow and aids in the removal of accumulated toxins.
“Colon hydrotherapy is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This process is repeated a few times during a session.”
– Gail Naas I-ACT President
View Patient Testimonials
Possible Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
- You could lose 2 to 4 pounds of feces and toxic substances per session (not fat)
- It is better than a traditional enema because your entire colon is cleansed (Several sessions may be needed)
- No harsh or addictive chemicals, unlike over-the-counter or prescription laxatives
- Helps improve muscular tone and flow of the colon
- Reduction of unhealthy food cravings
- Improved absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improved mood and outlook
- Helps promote weight loss (when used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise) see our Nutritional programs
- Relief from bloating, gas and fatigue
- Improved colon performance
- Reduced constipation and improved bowel movement
- Increased energy levels
- Relief from abdominal discomfort
- Clear and healthier looking skin (acne)
Please View Our Disclaimer
Medical Advice Disclaimer
This website does not provide medical advice. This website is for information purposes only. Viewing this site, receipt of information contained on this site, or the transmission of information from or to this site does not constitute a physician-patient relationship.
The medical and/or nutritional information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it because of any of the information found on this website. The products found on this site should not be used as replacements for conventional medical treatment. If you are currently on any over-the-counter or prescription medication, you should consult your treating physician regarding drug / supplement interaction. The following groups of people should check with their doctor before taking any drug or supplement:
- Pregnant women
- Women who are trying to get pregnant
- Women who are breast-feeding
- Older adults
- People with health conditions
- People taking any other medication, whether prescription or over-the-counter
The statements made on this website, and the products shown have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Be advised that these suggested programs are not intended as a primary therapy for any disease. The intent is to support the normal physiological and biochemical processes of the human body.
Please View Our Cancellation Policy
A minimum of 48-hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment in order to avoid a fee. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call the office at (480) 782-6566. If we are unable to answer your call, leave your name, number, scheduled appointment time and a brief message on our answering service.
*All cancellations must be confirmed by an MBF staff member.
*Appointments made within 24 hours are automatically subject to cancellation fees.
We do understand that emergencies or unforeseen circumstances may arise throughout the day. We are more than willing to reschedule or cancel your appointment if necessary. However, we kindly request the courtesy of giving us as much advanced notice for canceling or rescheduling as possible. Keep in mind that last minute cancellations or “No-shows” leave our therapist with empty appointment times. Because of this, clients that do not honor their appointments will be charged a cancellation/rescheduling fee at the rates listed below, per service scheduled.
Please understand that arriving late may also limit the time of your therapy, thus lessening its effectiveness. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late may be subject to rescheduling. Your timely arrival is appreciated. We suggest new clients arrive 15 minutes early to complete intake forms.
More than 48 hours notice: Service will be cancelled/rescheduled at no charge
Between 48 and 24 hours notice: $25.00 per service scheduled
Less than 24 hours notice: $50.00 per service scheduled
Failure to show without notice: $75.00 per service scheduled
Colon Hydrotherapy Fact & Fiction
For a lot of people, when they hear the word ‘colonic’ they immediately think ‘enema’. And then they cringe. But the truth is, colonics have come a long way since the Greeks and Egyptians folks, and it’s time people got up to speed. In this video I help to dispel the myths about colonics and explores the benefits of modern colon hydrotherapy.
Colonics the Movie
Why should proper colon functionality be the first place we look to achieve optimal health? What is the history of colonic therapy? ColonicsTV will attempt to set the record straight by giving the viewer a broader, more complete understanding of the therapy told by people whose lives have been changed for the better because of it, in their own words.